.

.

Monday, August 10, 2015

The Downstairs Bathroom…

It's done! Finally we have ONE room completely done. I had no idea how long all of these renovations would take. Seriously. But this room turned out to be one of my favorites!!! I, of course, went with some bold colors… you can't stop me!

Here is was … before. Pretty dull and not very functional for us either.


I may have showed you this already but I found an old dresser for $40 that I refinished with chalk paint (of course) in order to use it as a vanity. Here are some of the pics of the process:

It really needed some love! Later we found a tag on the back… Lord & Taylor! 
So we knew it was really well made.

First coat of chalk paint, drying


a surprise pop of red in the drawer!


And here is the final result. All colorful, fun and funky—just the way we like it!!!

A touch of industrial on one wall!
Saw this idea on Pinterest… love that we found
an old NC plate with "TP" on it… haha!


Getting there!!!

Love,
Helyn








No comments:

Post a Comment